Friday, July 9, 2010

Living for the Least of These

Thought for the day
Matthew 25:40
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

I thank the Lord for the missions outreach of our church. Of all the things that may attract our attention, I believe there is none as dear to the heart of God as the preaching of the gospel to the spiritually needy of the world. Each day we are privileged to partner with servants of the Lord who are reaching out to those in our world who may otherwise have not known of the kindness of Christ our Savior.

It is such an honor for me to realize that every person that I have a part in reaching for Christ is viewed by our Lord as if I have personally displayed kindness to Him. What a great way to worship Him, by serving others! Remember, we are His hands and feet to those who have not yet seen Him face to face!

Application
Open your eyes wide today and look for at least one person that you can serve in the name of Jesus. Give them a witness of Him and pray that the Lord will save them today.